All online therapy sessions, including the initial consultation, are subject to these terms and conditions. Payment of therapy fees and/or attendance at any online therapy sessions confirms your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Free Initial Consultation
Hypnotherapy-Downloads.com may offer a free 20 minute online initial consultation via Zoom. The duration of the consultation will be limited to 20 minutes and no therapy will be provided during the consultation.
Booking Online Therapy Sessions
When you book an initial consultation or therapy session with Hypnotherapy-Downloads.com, an appointment will be reserved for you and will only be confirmed once payment has been received.
Payment for online therapy sessions must be made at least 24 hours before the scheduled session start time.
24 hours before your scheduled session start time, if payment has not been received, your session will be cancelled and may be offered to someone else.
It is your responsibility to pay the session fees before each scheduled session in order to confirm the appointment booking.
The standard therapy session fees are as follows, unless otherwise stated:
- Initial Consultation: £60
- Therapy Sessions: £60 per session
Fees for Stop Smoking and Weight Loss programmes will be notified separately as required.
Unless otherwise stated, approximate appointment duration is as follows:
- Initial Consultation: 60 to 90 minutes
- Therapy Sessions: 50 minutes
Payment for Online Therapy Sessions
Payment is due before each scheduled therapy session unless otherwise agreed and must be paid online via Hypnotherapy-Downloads.com. Payment may be made via credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
Session fees are for the therapist’s time and are not a guarantee of a successful outcome. Therefore, no refunds will be given for any sessions where you have paid for and attended the session.
Therapy Session Location & Internet Facilities
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have access to a suitable location for your online therapy sessions, where your safety, privacy and confidentiality can be maintained. Hypnotherapy-Downloads.com will not be responsible for any disruption to your sessions as a result of events occurring at your location.
You are also responsible for ensuring that you have access to suitable computer, tablet and/or mobile phone facilities along with a reliable internet connection for the duration of each session.
Whilst every effort will be made to ensure a reliable internet connection for your sessions, Hypnotherapy-Downloads.com will not be responsible for any disruption to your sessions where you have a poor or faulty internet connection or where there is a fault with the online video communication software (i.e. Zoom) being used for the session.
Attending Your Appointment
Please ensure that you are available at your appointment time. If you are late, please provide as much notice as possible. Hypnotherapy-Downloads.com will endeavour to make a full session available, however as the ability to do this will depend on bookings subsequent to your appointment, this cannot be guaranteed.
At the start of each therapy session, you will be required to confirm your location along with the name and contact details of someone who can be contacted on your behalf in the event of any emergency.
Other Medical or Psychological Treatment
If you are receiving care or treatment from any medical, healthcare or therapy practitioner e.g. GP, Psychologist, Psychiatrist, Counsellor or other Therapist, you may be asked to seek their permission before any online therapy sessions can commence.
You must be at least 18 years old to participate in online therapy sessions.
The agreement to work on the issue(s) presented by you, in no way implies or guarantees the resolution of your presenting issue(s). However, I will endeavour to use my best efforts and skills to work towards your therapeutic goal(s).
Cancelling Your Session & Cancellation Fees
Considerable time is spent preparing for each client session. If you need to cancel or re-schedule a session, notification must be made via email or phone call at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled session start time. Text messages will not be accepted as notification.
Where sessions are cancelled by you with less than 24 hours’ notice or you fail to attend your session without prior notification, any fees already paid for that session will be retained as a cancellation fee to cover the costs incurred preparing for the session.
Standards of Behaviour
During the course of any therapy sessions, I will treat you with respect and not abuse the trust you place in me. I will use best practice at all times in our mutual interest. In return, you undertake not to harm yourself, or any other person, including me, or any property belonging to either me or any other person.
You agree not to attend sessions under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs, except those medications which have been prescribed by your doctor. If you do come to sessions under the influence of alcohol or recreational drugs or demonstrate violent/abusive behaviour, I will terminate the session and may refuse to see you for any further therapy sessions.
All sessions, including online appointments and telephone conversations, will be conducted in confidence and may be recorded. Prior to any recording, your agreement will be sought. All recordings, conversations and notes will remain confidential, except in the following circumstances:
- Where you give written consent for confidentiality to be broken.
- Where the therapist is compelled by a court of law (Hypnotherapy-Downloads.com is based in the United Kingdom and as such, all activities are governed by English law).
- Where the information is of a nature that confidentiality cannot be maintained, for example:
- The possibility of harm to yourself or others exists
- In cases of fraud or crime
- Where minors (under 18 years old) are involved
- Where a referring GP or other healthcare professional requires a report. A copy of the report will be available on request.
As an Accredited Member of The National Hypnotherapy Society, I receive regular supervision in line with the society’s policy and guidelines in order to maintain standards and promote best practice. Supervision sessions may involve discussing client case histories and/or details of sessions. Where this applies, your identity will not be disclosed and your confidentiality will be maintained at all times, except in the circumstances described in the confidentiality section of this agreement.
Hypnotherapy MP3 Downloads
Hypnotherapy MP3 downloads must not be listened to whilst driving, operating machinery or undertaking any other activity where concentration is required.
Any MP3 download provided as part of your online therapy sessions or purchased from the Hypnotherapy-Downloads.com online store is for your personal use only and must not be lent, copied, shared on or offline or sold under any circumstances.
Contact Between Sessions
Any contact between sessions will be by telephone, email or letter during office hours only (Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm and Saturday 9.00am to 3.00pm). Any calls, texts or emails received outside of office hours will not be read or actioned until the next working day.
Hypnotherapy-Downloads.com and associated websites has accounts with social media sites including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google, WordPress and YouTube and these are used for business marketing purposes.
Hypnotherapy-Downloads.com is happy to connect with other therapists, counsellors and healthcare professionals, however friend or connection requests will not be accepted from current or former therapy clients. the reason for this is that connecting with clients as friends not only compromises the client’s confidentiality, but it can also have a detrimental effect on the therapeutic relationship.
As a current or former client, you are welcome to view, like or follow the Hypnotherapy-Downloads.com Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube business pages, read and share articles and comments as well as providing reviews or feedback on these sites.
Please be aware that anything you post is in the public domain and therefore will be visible to anyone who visits the page. If you have a personal or specific question, please contact Hypnotherapy-Downloads.com instead. If any of the posts you make compromise a current or former therapeutic relationship or identify you as a client, Hypnotherapy-Downloads.com reserves the right to delete them.
By booking an initial consultation or online therapy session with Vicki Crane via the Hypnotherapy-Downloads.com website, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of this Client Agreement. You also agree with the statements below:
- I confirm that I have been advised by Vicki Crane of the scope of the therapies provided and give my full consent to receiving online therapy sessions from Vicki Crane.
- I understand that results may vary from person to person and the agreement by Vicki Crane to work on the issues or problems presented by me, using whatever therapeutic model or models are appropriate to my situation, in no way implies or guarantees the resolution or any presenting issues or problems.
- I understand that hypnotherapy, any other therapy or information provided by Vicki Crane either in person or via telephone, email or internet is not a replacement or substitute for medical, psychological or psychiatric treatment. If I have any doubts or concerns about my health, I will seek advice from an appropriate qualified healthcare professional.
- I declare that, if advised by Vicki Crane prior to any therapy session, to seek medical approval, I will consult with my GP, hospital consultant and/or other healthcare professional and gain the appropriate written approval for Vicki Crane prior to the next therapy session.
- I understand that I am free to terminate any or all of the sessions at any time and I have agreed to participate in each session to the best of my ability.
- In order to maximise the likelihood of a successful outcome, I agree to make reasonable use of therapeutic suggestions between sessions, including listening to MP3 downloads and/or carrying out agreed actions or tasks as appropriate.
- I will accurately and truthfully answer any questions and provide background information as required during the initial consultation and will continue to do so during any subsequent therapy sessions.